- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Superbids does not own or control or to people that Superbids does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Superbids collect personally identifiable information when you register for a Superbids account.
- When you register with Superbids, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, pin code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
- Superbids also automatically receive and records information on its server logs from your browser including your IP address.
- Superbids uses information for two general purposes: To fulfil your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about Superbids Online Marketplace.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Superbids will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Superbids will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.)
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Superbids User Agreement or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Your Superbids Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Superbids uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Superbids may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our site.